Saturday, November 5, 2011

Top 5 Holiday items

Welcome to my Blog for my Etsy store -

I'm entering my sixth month on Etsy and sales have been fantastic. With the holidays upon us, it's important to start thinking about what to get for the holidays; thankfully, I have some perfect Holiday items for you or that loved one. Let's see what's available.

1. Pixel Ninja - This $1 ninja will make the perfect stocking stuffer this holiday

2. Christmas Mario - Mario fans will love this holiday themed Mario


3. Christmas Mega Man - Capcom fans will love this recolored Holiday Mega Man

4. Fluttershy - My Little Pony is one of the biggest shows on television and the internet.

5. Nintendo bob-omb - again, at only $1 - a perfect addition to any stocking stuffer


As you can see - there is a wide assortment of handmade items available, and more available at my shop. Be sure to check it out, and Until November 15th, be sure to use coupon NOVEMBER15 to save 15%. And as always. All items have free shipping :)

Happy Stitching,
Dan

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love old school Mario! Found you on Blogging Buddies. Following =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Blogging Buddies, am following - unusual to see a male doing so well with stitching. Well done!

    Have a daughter who swears by it for stress-busting! Drives me wild, however - counting stitches ain't my scene, but I am into toys (you can see them at www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com. and read about how I make, mend and otherwise create them at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com.

    Hope to see you there sometime! All the best.

    ReplyDelete