Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Needlepoint and Cross Stitch Pattern

It has been a while - so I apologize about that. I've been playing through Tomb Raider and I finally finished it, so look for my review later this week.

In the meantime I wanted to give you guys a new pattern (perfect for the upcoming holiday!). I appreciate any feedback of course.

Someone asked me how they can continue to support me providing free patterns. You can always purchase the pattern on my store, available here and that is the best way to give me exposure. Purchased item comes with bonus Irish Mario Mushroom. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today. Enjoy the pattern!

Also - Brooke has a more elaborate freebie on her blog.


1 comment:

  1. Generous! Maybe someday you can also offer a lucky four-leaf clover, too.

    ReplyDelete